The Samsung company has come out with many different smartphones, and they range from the basic models to the more power and feature packed Note 5’s and S6″s.
There are many people who like to go for the high-end models so as to boast that they have the latest gadget.
This little smartphone that was released by Samsung in October last year has some very decent features. Below is a summary of the features you can expect from this phone.
- Display: 4.5 inches with Super AMOLED and 16million colors, Corning Gorilla Glass 4 and Multitouch.
- Operating System: The phones comes packed with Android 4.4.4 (Kit Kat) which is easily upgradable to Lollipop.
- CPU: The CPU is a decent 1.2Ghz and is rather fast for a phone in this price range.
- Memory: Internal storage is 16GB with the possibility of adding an external sd card up to 64GB. The RAM is 1GB or 1.5GB depending on the region.
- Camera: The primary back camera is a generous 8 MP and the front-facing camera is a 5MP one for making great video calls.
- Sounds: The phone supports many different sound formats including MP3 and WAV, which will allow you to listen to your music and make calls through the 3.5mm jack.
- Others: The Galaxy A# also has a GPS, is Wifi enabled, has NFC an FM radio in most models and can be connected to a PC or laptop through a USB port.
This small but powerful phone will be more than sufficient to browse the web, watch movies or music videos and play basic games that do not require much RAM. For those who want a phone that is not high end but will have some features to keep them connected and entertained the Samsung Galaxy A3 is the best choice.
The phone can be had free of charge if you sign up for a 24-month contract with O2 and all you have to do is pay GBP 12 per month. This payment will also include free calls unto 500 minutes, Unlimited local texts and 500 MB of free data. In fact you may not need to pay even a one Pence more unless you download large files or movies onto your phone.
Get this great phone and you can get commented online with all your friends at a cost that will pay for a night out at the pub.…